Who is your favorite Cougar Quarterback of all time?

Saturday, October 30, 2010

What is a fan to do when there team has a bye?


It's a beautiful day in Texas today. Clear blue skies and a temperature of 75 degrees. What's missing, on a great saturday like today? BYU football, that's what!!! I live for cougar football in the fall, and even though this season has been frustrating, I still will miss not hearing the game today. So what is a cougar fan to do during a bye week? I guess I could clean out the garage, get some painting done, repair a leaking toilet or two, or watch a couple of other college football games and pretend it's the cougars!!! I found this quote that describes the football mentality perfectly (both players and fans).

Let’s face it, you have to have a slightly recessive gene that has a little something to do with the brain to go out on the football field and beat your head against other human beings on a daily basis.
Tim Green



No comments:

Post a Comment